Holidays always seem to be a good time to take a moment to reflect on the things we've done and all the big stuff we'd like to do.
This week's email is a reminder of the importance to make time to think and grow in both your life and business.
That's said, today I'll share a simple recap of the most popular posts on trudymurphy.com over the last three months.
Have a great Easter weekend.
- How to sell more without discounting or marketing.
- What is coaching? A special, live video of a business coaching kick-off session.
- Want an online newspaper with the latest breaking headlines & stories for entrepreneurs? Yes please! Click here.
- The 7 deadly business sins, are you commiting them?
- Two ways your support network may be holding you back.
- How Amazon is slowly killing retail and what you can do as a retailer to stay ahead.
- How to market your business like a pro with the marketing hierarchy of success!
What else happened in marketing this quarter? Youtube released a new One Channel format that's awesome and google maps now has "inside store" images that's going to change the game for local businesses.
Wishing you all the best in business and life.
PS If you haven't already, be sure to register for my free live webinar on the 5-steps to 6-Figures with local business marketing. I'm looking forward to teaching some great stuff, and did I mention it's FREE? It's live next Tuesday at 4pm EST but there's a replay for those who register -click here to sign up today.