Smart Marketing for Local Businesses
A practical guide for driving customers to your door not fans to a page
In “Smart Marketing for Local Businesses”, Trudy Murphy shares 35 simple, yet highly effective marketing strategies for growing your local business without using social media or blogging. All of the marketing strategies described are low cost, easy to implement and proven techniques.
- Position and brand your small business like a pro.
- Price your products and services to sell in any industry and economic times.
- Drive sales revenue using marketing that resonates with your customers, builds trust and adds value.
- Efficiently create a Smart Marketing Plan that you can start implementing today.
- Identify and avoid the pitfalls of hiring marketing experts.
- Balance your online and offline marketing efforts in proportion with the expected sales revenue.
- Identify the optimal marketplace to connect with your customers and maximize sales by understanding their emotional state and buying behavior.
- Sell anything to anyone with 5 proven tips for being a kick butt marketer.
With penetrating insights gained from personal experience owning local businesses, Murphy reveals the step-by-step approach she has used to rapidly start and grow her companies. This book began as a handwritten journal and has since become a trusted guide and must-have resource for small business owners.
"Trudy Murphy is a very astute marketer, who has helped me with many ideas on how to improve my marketing and web presence.
Her Best Selling Kindle ebook, "Smart Marketing for Local Businesses" is a gem, full of concise and practical information. I carry it around on my iPad and iPhone for instant reference, when I need a marketing tip.
Thank you, Trudy, for your help and wisdom."